Pre visit information, please click here covid-19 advice
Due to current restrictions in place, we are unable to accept cyclists, coffee-callers or walkers at this time.
Please note, admission will only be with timed, pre-booked tickets.
By booking tickets online, you are confirming you have read and understood our covid-19 advice information above.
Halloween Admission Charges 2020 –
|Child (2-15 years old, includes pumpkin)||£8.50
|Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children, includes 2 pumpkins)
Concession: Disabled adult, carer with disabled adult or child, adult 60+.
(Carers, please present a DLA form, Blue Badge or ID card to receive our concession rate)
|Under 2 years old||Free|
Season Tickets are valid for 12 months from date of purchase (excludes Father Christmas visits).
Family pass £128.00 (2 adults and 2 children (2-15 years))
Adult pass £39.00
Opening Dates and Times 2020, subject to change due to the current Covid-19 situation
|Opening dates and times|
February until October
Open 7 days a week, from 8th February – 31st October, 10.30am-5pm (dusk in winter).
Last entry 3pm.
Weekends: Every Saturday and Sunday from 12th and 13th December 2020, open 10-5pm.
- Ample hand washing facilities
- Toilets and baby changing facilities
- Coffee Shop serving food and drink all day
- Family Tea room with play corner
- Free coach and car parking
- Gift shop and ice creams (1 household at a time)
- Outdoor picnic areas (for picnicking only)
- Indoor and outdoor play areas (Indoor Soft Play currently closed)
- School and groups welcome, please call for discounts
- Facilities for the Disabled
(Woodland paths not suitable for wheelchairs)
- Card payments accepted in all areas, no cash.
- Sorry, no dogs allowed except guide dogs
- Pushchair friendly but due to the terrain, not all areas are suitable for pushchair use
- Woodland paths may get muddy during/after wet weather, suitable footwear is advised
- Paths are steep in places
- Please note that we are smoke-free as it is a Family site; this includes the use of e-cigarettes and vapes
Rays Farm has undertaken a number of measures to ensure the attractions can be enjoyed by visitors with disabilities. These include:
- Disabled toilets
- Disabled parking near paypoint
- Low-level displays
- Doorways to shops etc. extra wide and ramped
- Wheelchair wheel washpoint
- Flagstone paths around owl pens
- Many steps in woodland replaced with grades
- Woodcarvings commissioned with high-relief to provide responsive touch for visually impaired
- Slotted picnic table provided to suit wheelchairs.
Grass pathways can be slippery during or after wet weather and it is recommended to wear suitable footwear with sturdy grip when walking in the wetter months.
Some woodland paths are steep, but handrails are provided.
Mythical Woods has steps and a steep incline making it unsuitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
1. Please obey all the safety notices around the farm and also the advice of our staff at all times.
2. Wash your own hands thoroughly before you supervise the washing of children’s hands. Please use the soap, water and paper towels provided at the hand washing stations, following contact with animals, after playing on the play equipment and before eating, drinking or smoking, and before leaving the farm.
3. Wash your hands thoroughly at home, after removing dirty clothes, shoes or boots that have been worn at the farm. Any soiled clothes should be washed immediately on your return home.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Please see the following links regarding the Code of Practice and Health and Safety Advice at farm attractions.
Health and Safety advice for the public: http://www.farmattractions.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Mead-HS-leaflet.pdf