Admission Charges 2018 – Free return for all paying children.
|Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children)
|Children (2-16 years)||£|
|Under 2 years old||Free|
Season Tickets valid from 5th February to 31st October 2018
Adult pass £
Child pass £
- Free coach and car parking
- Toilets and baby changing facilities
- Ample hand washing facilities
- Country Cafe serving all day
- Family Tea room with play corner
- Gift shop and ice creams
- Outdoor picnic areas
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Facilities for the Disabled
(woodland paths not suitable for wheelchairs)
- Card payments accepted
- Sorry no dogs allowed except guide dogs
- Woodland paths may get muddy during/after wet weather
- Paths are steep in places
- Please note that we are smoke-free as it is a Family site; this includes the use of e-cigarettes and vapes.
Opening Dates and Times 2017/18
|February 2018||Open every weekend from 5th February, plus half term
|23rd February to 31st October 2018||Open every day
|From 1st November 2017||Closed|
Open from 2nd December for Father Christmas pre-booked visits call 01299 841255 to book. 10am – 5pm
Open 2nd & 3rd December for visitors not seeing Father Christmas. 11am – 3pm weekends. From 5th December every day 11 – 3pm
From 25th December – closed
Rays Farm has undertaken a number of measures to ensure the attractions can be enjoyed by visitors with disabilities. These include:
- Disabled toilets
- Disabled parking near paypoint
- Low-level displays
- Doorways to shops etc. extra wide and ramped
- Wheelchair wheel washpoint
- Flagstone paths around owl pens
- Many steps in woodland replaced with grades
- Woodcarvings commissioned with high-relief to provide responsive touch for visually impaired
- Slotted picnic table provided to suit wheelchairs
- Free on site manual and electric wheelchair loan – Just ask when you arrive at Reception and someone will talk you through the controls etc. (These are only suitable around the farm, NOT in the woodlands or on inclines, and are used at the visitors discretion.)
Grass pathways can be slippery during or after wet weather and it is recommended to wear suitable footwear with sturdy grip when walking in the wetter months.
Some woodland paths are steep, but handrails are provided.
One smaller section of woodland (separate from the main section) has steps and a bridge making it unsuitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
1. Please obey all the safety notices around the farm and also the advice of our staff at all times.
2. Wash your own hands thoroughly before you supervise the washing of childrens hands. Please use the soap, water and paper towels provided at the hand washing stations, following contact with animals, after playing on the play equipment and before eating, drinking or smoking, and before leaving the farm.
3. Wash your hands thoroughly at home, after removing dirty clothes, shoes or boots that have been worn at the farm. Any soiled clothes should be washed immediately on your return home.